I only have a few minutes to post, but before things get too crazy I wanted to let everyone know that I am triggering TONIGHT!
I went in for another U/S and B/W today, and even though the U/S is looking good....we finally have a few "lead follicles" a few around 18 millimeters, and only about 35 (down from 60,) my B/W doesn't look good....my E2 levels have spiked (to well over 4000.) Dr. Bush in not comfortable going any further with this cycle, for fear that my E2 levels will only go up from here. He feels that my lead follicles with continue maturing just as well with the ovidrel (trigger) injection as they would if I were to continue with stimulation meds.
So, I am doing the ovidrel (trigger) injection tonight and having my retrieval on Monday morning. To say the least....I am completely freaked out. I am going to start taking a special medicine tonight to help with OHSS. With my E2 levels this high, I am at an increased risk, so they are doing everything they can to keep it at bay.
We will go again tomorrow to check on my follicles once again and also those E2 levels. We are hoping that the levels will not have increased, and that my lead follicles have continue to grow and mature, while some of the smaller ones have died off.
I will try and update tomorrow again! Please keep me in your prayers....I'm going to need it!!!

11 comments:
Oh No! I'll be praying for you!
I hope your E2 doesn't get any higher. Take care of yourself and try to relax as much as possible.
I hope the retrieval goes well! It's great that your doc is going for it now before your e2 gets too high. I hope you get your positive from this cycle!
ICLW #134
Sending all positive vibes your way!
Yay! Sending tons of warm thoughts, good vibes and extra prayers your way. I trigger on Monday so I get it.
(now following!)
YAY!!! Sending good thoughts your way! I hope it all works out!
Glad things are not looking too crazy and you're able to proceed. Will be praying for you!
Good luck! I know a lot of people who have successfully gotten pregnant with Conceptions, myself included! You're in good hands!
Best of luck!! Hope you get what your heart so desires...
ICLW#16
Good luck. Placed you are triggering and going for retrieval, but so sorry your levels are so high. Hope all goes well. X
Crossing my fingers for you!
Post a Comment