Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Awards!! The Fun Part of Blogging!!!

I received my very first blogging awards a few days ago, and I am VERY thankful! Thanks to Shawna, The C's and Ants at for these awards!! I started this blog back in 2009 but only recently started having all of these wonderful friends follow my blog and support me. It has been so extremely helpful in getting me through the hard times….to know there are others going through something similar, who support me and am “on my side.” So, thank you to all for following me and supporting me! It means more to me than you know!




Now, I am supposed to give out awards to you all! I decided to give these awards to 15 gals who have been the biggest supporters through my difficult journey over the past few weeks. It seems that every time I’ve logged into my blog there are more and more comments of support, and they have just meant so much to me! So, thank you to each of you…even those I am not mentioning here.

Rules for accepting this award: 

1. Thank and Link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers the award.
4. Contact bloggers and let them know about the award and that they received it

7 Interesting things about me:

1. I met my husband on match.com almost 8 years ago after moving back to CA from OR. It was love at first sight and he “fake” proposed on our first date (though I think part of him was completely serious.)

2. I have a sweet Italian Mastiff who I couldn't imagine life without...he is the BEST!

3. My two biggest fears are flying and strong winds that shake the house.

4. I lived in California for 20 years, Oregon for 6 years and Colorado for 6 years. I love all 3 states.

5. I am extremely loyal to my friends....once you're my friend, you're always my friend!

6. I LOVE the month of December! I wait all year for it to be December, I am always sad when it ends.

7. I am a neat freak but try to suppress it the best I can because if I didn't...I'd go crazy (hubby is not so much of a neat freak.)

Now for the blogs that I am nominating for these awards:

1. Red Power Ranger at InfertiliTEE
2. Clewis at Baby on My Mind
3. Cherbear at In A Nutshell
4. Cheers at On The Outside Looking In
5. Nic at Trying For A Baby
6. Rosachka at Creating Our Miracle
7. Lori B. at the Journey to Belgard
8. Annie at Cradles and Graves
9. Amy at Maternal Hope
10. Melissa G at Banking On It
11. Kkasun at The Road Less Traveled
12. Jem at Ambivalent Womb
13. Brice at My Journey Into and about Motherhood
14. Mr.Thompson and Me at Viva la Vida!
15. Kathleen at As Fast as Baby Can

Thanks to all of you! I know it’s hard to keep up with so many blogs, especially when the going gets tough and the news is always BAD! I appreciate your support through the good and the bad…I’m sure there will be a lot more of both before this is all over!!!

If you feel up to it...go give out some awards!!

3 comments:

Nic said...

Thank you very much for the award, appreciate it!! I am not very good at handing this out, purely because there are so many people I follow and so many supporters I do not want to leave anyone out, they all mean a lot to me.
Thank you again
x

Melissa G said...

Awwww shucks. Thanks for the award! And it was nice to hear a little bit more about you. =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! Like Melissa said, it was good to learn a bit more about you.