The OHSS has continued to get worse. I haven't been able to eat or drink much of anything. The worst part is that I am having a difficult time breathing due to the fluid build-up in my chest cavity. I am also having severe vertigo issues...every time I stand up I get extremely dizzy and have to immediately sit down again. I've even blacked out a few times.
Sorry to have to report such bad news. I am heading to the clinic here shortly to see where the fluid is and decide if I need to be drained. Yet again, I am terrified.
Please keep me in your thoughts over the next few hours....I need it!

11 comments:
Wow Krista! Good luck and I pray you feel better soon! Keep us updated if you can.
Krista, I really hope you are feeling better soon. It is good that you are going to the clinic as they should be able to help. Sending you lots of "feeling better and getting well soon" thoughts!
Wow, good luck! That sounds terrible. I will be thinking of you.
I'm glad you are getting help from the clinic!
Take care!
Sending prayers and good thoughts your way!
Take care!!!! Sending gentle hugs xoxo
Oh Dear, that sounds awful. I'm so sorry.
I hope things get better soon. I'll be thinking of you.
thinking of you...praying...and hoping that your body will sort itself out
Thinking of you, take care xxx
oh dear, you poor wee thing, you have had such a rough time with this all. it's got to start getting better soon. try to think of all those embryos you are going to have frozen, and become your baby, that will get you through. xx take care
Oh no Krista, hope you're doing okay,thinking of you and hope they can sort the OHSS out and you feel much better soon xo
Post a Comment