We got a call this morning that they are freezing FOUR 100% PERFECT embryos today! These four embryos were rated AA "perfect," with all four showing both the fetus and the placenta. The embryologist said that embryos don't get any more perfect than this! He is very impressed and said we WILL get pregnant from these perfect embryos! We are THRILLED!
We also have 16 that they are going to wait one more day on to see if they develop as the other 4 did...there is a chance that these 16 will get to the "perfect" stage as well. We could have a total of 20 perfect embryos to freeze! WOW!!! Not that we need 20....we don't even need 4, but it is still very exciting to know we create such perfect babies!
On other news....the fluid retention in the chest cavity is really bothering me today. I think the abdominal fluid has gone down a bit, but the chest fluid has gotten slightly worse from yesterday. I've heard this peaks about 4-5 days after retrieval (today is day 5) before it starts to get better....so I am hoping that I am on the downside of all of this. I am trying my best to stay hydrated with gatorade. I have very little energy...just walking downstairs takes all of my energy. I just can't breathe! I laid upright in bed today for hours just trying to concentrate on each breath. We are debating whether or not to go to the hospital and have my chest cavity drained. I don't want to do it, but I'm so tired of not being able to breathe! I am SO ready to feel well again!!!

9 comments:
Wow, your embies are doing so great!!!!
I'm glad to here you're feeling a little better and I hope the clinic is monitoring you closely.
I'm sorry your still not feeling great but 20 perfect babies wow! Awesome!
Wow! I am so happy you have such great embryos! How cool!!!!
fantastic news on the embryos. you must be thrilled!
Way to go embies!
I, too, hope you are on the recovery side of this. I really hope you don't have to get drained again. Hang in there!!
Good to hear that the worst may be over with the OHSS!
Great news about your perfect embies!!! and glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better.
That is amazing news!!! Congratulations!! I hope that you will really start to be on the mend over the few days:) Thinking of you.
Fantastic news!! I am glad you are starting to feel a bit better also!!
Post a Comment