This is my 3rd month in a row of participating in ICLW, but this is my first month of actually welcoming ICLW participates to my blog! Welcome if this is the first time you are visiting! Thanks for stopping by!
We are currently at an in-between month in our journey. We went through our first IVF cycle in December/January. It was such a roller coaster....wow! We ended up retrieving a total of 50 eggs!!!! 32 of those eggs fertilized and divided normally. Unfortunately, I developed a severe case of OHSS and our transfer did not take place. Currently, we are waiting for my March cycle to transfer our embryo(s) (we haven't decided yet how many to transfer...so please take my "just for fun" poll a the top of my blog.) We have 7 "perfect" AA embryos just waiting for us!! We can't wait!!!
Please leave me a comment and let me know you were here, and if you are following my blog so that I can follow yours and support you through your journey!

8 comments:
What great numbers :)) I'm new to blogging and IVF so this question might seem a bit dumb... but what's ICLW ? I'm just about to start Gonal-F this week then (if all goes well) our egg retrieval might be the first week of March. Looking forward to sharing the IVF roller-coaster with you xoxo
I'm with New Year Mum. What's ICLW? (and more importantly...how do I play along?!)
Oh Ladies! I'm so excited to tell you about ICLW! Here is the link that explains it and how you can sign up!! It's such a fun way to meet new bloggers!
http://www.stirrup-queens.com/2011/01/icomleavwe-february-2011/
My first ICLW - looking forward to hearing more about your journey.
Hello, I am hoping and praying for the best!
Thanks for your kind comment. Since the only people I ever told about the pregnancy were online, it is nice to have some positive words after everything. I can't wait to hear more about your upcoming FET.
ICLW
Good luck with your cycle!
Hi! Stopping in for ICLW...wow!! 50 eggs! That is awesome, but I am so sorry about your OHSS. I had it too, and it was awful. But yay for your upcoming FET cycle!! Good luck - it sounds like you have awesome embies!! :)
Post a Comment