Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Mom wants to be a Grandma

My Mom emailed me this morning "to see if I had any news yet."

I had to email her back and tell her that her grandchildren are still in the freezer and will be there for 4 more weeks!

Little anxious are we?! LOL!

3 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

My mum is the same... hopefully 4 weeks will go quickly :) xo

Chon said...

my mum is the same! except this time I kept her out of the ivf loop. she guessed though because i wasn't talking to her. they just love us so much and they want the best for you!! oh and you lucky thing. i wish I was skinny like you but can understand your frustrations. I have a couple of forum friends that are little and they have all had successful ivf transfers and my sil was practically anorexic when she got pregnant and stayed that way througout so you should be ok :)

Mrs. Gamgee said...

It's funny how our mom's are so invested in us becoming moms. It's rather sweet... to a point :)

ICLW