I love sharing my small victories with this group….infertility related or not! Today, I got my end of the year evaluation at work and scored the highest points possible….EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMER! I can never tell if I am doing a good job, so I was beyond elated to get this score. My boss also told me that I don’t have to take any time off for my transfer on Thursday. She said I've already been through so much and this was her gift to me...yay!
To me, it’s the little things like this that make me so happy. I’ve been crying because these things just make me feel so good…or maybe I’m just REALLY hormonal!!!!
Question: Has anyone else had cramping from the endometrin (progesterone) suppositories? I've been having AF-like cramping (though very mild,) since I started the endometrin. I think this is normal...but was interested to see if anyone else has experienced this. Thanks!

19 comments:
Congrats! And I can't believe your transfer is Thursday! So excited for you!!!
xoxo
-Kristen from buckupbuttercup.net
CONGRATS! :) That is awesome!!!
Yes, I took endometrin and I, too, had those pesky cramps. I was also going to mention my switch from endometrin to the PIO injections a couple posts below, but I'll just do it here. I used endometrin during my 2ww. Then, right when I found out I was pregnant, I had some mild spotting (looking back, I think the applicator or pill was scratching my cervix a and that caused the bleeding). As a precaution, they moved me over to PIO injections. They, of course, had downsides too (Hello??? Huge needle in your butt! Painful knots, some bruising, etc etc), but I did like knowing that ALL the medicine was making it into my system. Also, they were WAY cheaper. So that may be an option if your doc goes that route.
It is all so completely and totally worth it (but you know that already). ;)
yes, i got cramps and headaches from the endometrin. they sucks. your transfer will be here before you know it: 0
I also cramped with it! No need to worry. It means it's working its way in there!
Congrats on the great eval! You are SO close now, yay!
The little things totally matter - how great of your boss!!
That is amazing you were able to perform so well at work with everything going on in your life. You seem like a very driven and motivated person. Congratulations of the great feedback, you deserve it (I'm sure). Glad you are feeling so good about everything right now.
Congratulations hon! So happy for you! Thanks for sharing!
Woohoo congrats on the fantastic evaluation!!! Thank you for all of your supportive comments on my blog, can't wait for you to get your turn soon too and join me in the 2ww!It's really quite fun...I promise...convinced?hehe lets be honest-getting our BFPs will be much more fun than the 2ww but it's a necessary step to the end goal!Best of luck for transfer!!! xoxo
Great work!!!
I was on Crinone another type of progesterone support and it made me cramp like crazy last cycle.
A great review and a great boss - all you need now is a great beta!
Tomorrow is the big day!! Relax and take it all in. Your babes are coming home.
Congratulations... wonderful news - you deserve it :)) Lovely that you're boss has given you the day off... thinking of you for your big day xoxo
Krista! I cannot wait until tomorrow. You've been on my mind all day long. I'll send happy thoughts your way all day tomorrow. I sure hope this is it :) Thanks for reading my blog. I appreciate you!
I am already anxious to hear how today goes!! By the end of the day today, you will be PUPO!!!!!
Congrats!! I can't wait to hear how the FET goes! I also love reading about your experience with the suppositories! Now I know what to look forward to! :)
ITS TRANSFER DAY!! Just thinking about you and hoping that it goes well today!
Congrats girl!! Can't wait to hear how thins went today!! I am sure they went beautifully!
Krista... my RE had me do 48 hours of STRICT bed rest post transfer. It was really hard bc I had to miss christmas dinner with my family! Obviously the outcome was well worth it :-) After that, I took it easy but just continued with my daily activities. Just remember, we really have little control of what happens, do the best you can, don't stress, have faith that God will bring you the babies your meant to have in His time, and remember you have so many people praying for you! Once the 48 hours are up, go on a date with your hubby and try to relax :) Thinking good thoughts for you!!
Post a Comment