Thanks again for all of the awesome comments of support and great advice over the weekend! Unfortunately, the two suppositories I shoved in on Sunday morning fell out...even though I shoved them WAY up there! But this time I noticed that they were a lot smaller when they fell out (only about ¼ of their original size) so a lot had already absorbed before falling out, so at least I got some more progesterone absorbed than on Saturday. However, I decided to switch to 2 in the PM (with my estrogen supp.) and then 1 in the AM. I figure that if the 1 AM one falls out (because I don't have the luxury to lay down in the AM because I get up at 5:30am and am at work by 7:30am,) then that is better than 2 falling out. So, hopefully this new strategy works, and hopefully I got enough progesterone over the past 2 days.
Well, it’s quite strange being THIS close to transfer and not really having anything to report on. Last Friday was our last real “check” before the transfer. From then until Thursday it’s basically all about shoving things up my hoo ha, slapping patches on my body, injecting myself with things and swallowing lots of pills. I won’t even have another blood draw until Thursday morning, which I am thankful for. My veins are surely thankful! I did have an intense cramp this morning when I got up….but it left about as fast as it came, I wonder if the progesterone can cause cramping…or something else? Hm?
We realized that this is our last weekend of being "emby-less," so tried to get as much stuff done around the house as possible. I'll be on bed rest for 4 days, then I'll take it easy for the next week+ until we get our beta, then IF there is a pregnancy...I'll still want to take it easy, at least through the first trimester. So, we cleaned, organized, did some yard work...man, you'd think my house would be perfect after all this organizing and purging and no doubt, it is looking good, but we had piles of stuff in the basement that needed to be sorted through. Anyway, we got a lot done and even took the dog for a 4 mile walk along the river on Sunday. I realized that it is going to be difficult for me to relax during the 2WW because I am such a "go go" kinda person, so you will all have to keep me in check!
Of course, I am beyond excited, anxious and terrified for our transfer on Thursday. I don’t know how I am going to sit through the next 3 days of work! Luckily, I have lots of meetings and things I need to get done before then, hopefully that keeps my mind off the transfer (yeah right!) I'll update once we have the transfer....please send up lots of prayers and good thoughts our direction!! I've been reading a lot of blogs and support groups where girls have had failed frozen cycles with great embryos and linings, so I am getting very nervous about this whole thing. I feel like our whole life is riding on this and it could so easily fail....I am terrified of more failure. DH is beyond excited….and I just don’t want to let him down.

16 comments:
I am sure you are absorbing enough progesterone. Cramping is a side effect. It is so weird to have so few appointments and checks isn't it? I mean for us, it took at least 100 RE visits and 7 procedures to conceive our daughter...and out potential second baby might only be 3 appointments...totally bizarre!
Good luck this week! I am rooting for you. How many embryos do you have, and how many are you transferring?
Sending lots and lots of love and prayers your way. I can't wait until Thursday!! Remember to stay positive and try to relax as much as possible this weekend. I have a good feeling about this!!!
I am so excited for you!! Thanks for your continued (and amaaazing) support on my blog lately!
Glad your progesterone supps seem to be absorbing more. That sounds good!
Keep your head up, just a few more days!
Yay! It's so close! I'm cheering for you!
The time is near!!
Glad you got a little more of the P4 support at least. :) The things we put ourselves through in the name of getting a baby... LOL
I hate that feeling of not wanting to let my dh down too. There are so many emotions when going through an IVF/FET cycle. I'm glad you got a lot of organizing done. Come to think of it, we did too. My transfer was actually today, but it looks like we're on the same 2ww, since mine are day2 embryos... Thinking of you.
It's so close!!! We will be in the 2ww together...I hope we both get our bfps :)
I am sending thoughts and prayers your way.....remember think happy happy thoughts. What happens to others doesnt matter, this is about you and God's plan for your family :)
Keep your hopes high! I'm excited for you! Sending lots of love and prayers.
I can't believe that it is here! It feels like the wait was forever....and now you're on the final stretch. I'm going to send a lot of warm thoughts and prayers your way.
It's going to happen.
Krista, Thursday will be here before you know it and you'll be PUPO. Only happy thoughts though. I'll be thinking and sending your embies positive and sticky vibes :)
Sending prayers your way! Can't wait for Thursday for you!!!!!
WOO HOO! I will be thinking of you Thursday and giving you lots of sticky, sticky vibes!
I am excited for all of you!! You, DH and those precious emby-babies! :)
Wow, it is really happening soon!!!!!
Post a Comment