I've been MIA for a few days...did you miss me? Hahaha!!! I'm sorry that I haven't been posting (there hasn't been much to post about,) but mostly that I haven't been able to keep up with all of your posts! I hope I haven't missed too much! We went out of town for 3 days and I feel like I am behind! Hopefully, I can get caught back up with what is going on with all of my bloggie friends! We were up in the mountains with some friends...skiing, relaxing, eating yummy food, etc. I wish I could have stayed up there...so beautiful and relaxing. I am not happy that I am back at work!
There has been nothing going on with me in the fertility department. I am on CD 30 now, so I am definitely close to an AF visit! I am desperately hoping this is not a super long cycle...it is possible to be 38 days, but I woke up in the middle of the night last night feeling like she in on her way, so I think it will probably be a normal 32-33 day cycle. This means that our FET will still more than likely take place around the 28th. Can anyone tell me how long after an FET a normal BETA test would be? I have two baby showers...one on April 9th and one on April 10th. I am hoping desperately that the BETA wouldn't fall on one of those 2 days. Eeeeeks...I would hate bad news on one of those days. But, I am staying positive, so no bad news thoughts!
I will update when AF arrives and I have a better idea of exactly when the FET will be! I will try and catch up with all of you on my lunch break!

11 comments:
Great that you had a lovely w.end... the mountains can be so refreshing :) Hope your AF arrives soon so that you can get onto starting the FET :)) Love your vote thing - I'm having the same dilemma at the moment re number to transfer but looks like it'll be one the first time. Thinking of you along the way xoxo
Glad you had fun in the mountains and got some skiing in while you still can! Hoping AF arrives soon so you can get started. Excited for you!
-Kristen from www.buckupbuttercup.net
Sounds like a great get away, good for you! Excited for the upcoming FET, yay!
I've been praying for AF for both of us.
Good thing God has a sense of humor.
I would guess 9 days after transfer for the beta (my doc does 14 days after retrieval, so that would be like 9 days after a 5 day transfer, for your blastocysts). But just a guess, I know some practices wait a day or two longer.
Glad you enjoyed your trip!!!
I hvae no idea on the BEAT, but either way, I hope it is GREAT news!!!
Most clinics seem to do one at 9dp5dt/11dp3dt (or 14 days after you "ovulated" and began your progesterone). My clinic waits till 12dp5dt, and I pretty much hate them for that.
OO! 14 days after starting progesterone is a true 2ww!! Hop eyou have some good books to read. I'm going to refuse to pee on the stick..are you going to POS or try to wait it out?
Sounds like you had a great few days away!It's good to go away before any treatment or cycle i think-gets you in a good frame of mind:)
Hope you don't have a long cycle either-my last few after our IVF have been slightly shorter so hopefully that will be the case for you too.
Not sure about the BETA question sorry but they should be able to give you a rough idea once you have started :) xx
Wow, kudos to you for going to baby showers at all! You’re a rock star! The mountains sound lovely. Glad you were able to get away.
Typically the beta is still 10-14 days after the transfer (depends on 3 day embryo vs blast)...just like a fresh cycle :( Good luck and hope AF comes soon !!!
Post a Comment