Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Another 38 Day Cycle

Well, like January it looks like I am going to have another 38 day cycle this month (very strange.) Today is CD37 and I started spotting this morning (I actually woke my husband up to tell him...we've been waiting so long that I knew he would want to know right away,) so tomorrow (CD 38) should be day 1 for me. Which means that for you, Mrs.Thompson, AF should be knocking on your door around Thursday/Friday-ish. :-)

We won't know when our transfer is until tomorrow (at least I think they'll be able to tell me tomorrow.) I am guessing it is going to be the first week in April though.

FINALLY...we are getting somewhere!! Will update when I know more.....

Thanks for all of your well wishes and words of understanding...it really does mean a lot to me!! There are a lot of us having our transfers right around the same time! Lots of Christmas and New Year babies!!!

8 comments:

Lori B. said...

Yay!! So excited for you. Looks like we will be testing around the same time!! Praying for BFPs for us both!!

Bird said...

She finally showed up!!! Fashionably late i suppose. LOL We have movement!

Cherbear said...

I'm still waiting for my cycle to end too. Hope she's officially here now for you!!

Marissa said...

YAY!!!

Moving along to transfer!

RMCarter said...

New year... New Hope... New BABY!! :)

DandelionBreeze said...

Great news... must be such a relief to get on your way with this new cycle :)) I hadn't thought of the Christmas/NY baby thing... how special. With you all the way xoxo

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Halle-frickin'-lujah!

I'll go ahead and call my doctor to let him know my AF will start on...Thursday!

If he asks how I know, I'll just tell him that I looked in my "crystal ball". :)

(p.s. I'm really really happy for you. Taking small steps...toward baby steps!

kkasun said...

Can't wait, keep us updated!