I think I'll go take a home pregnancy test. I've been told that is guaranteed to start your period within 10 minutes!!! Hahahaha!!!!
My January cycle was 38 days long...so we might be in for another 5 days of waiting here folks.
Oh the waiting....what doesn't kill me will make me stronger, right? I'm one tough cookie these days!!! And one seriously PMS'y girl! Yikes!
I have PMS so bad that we went out to lunch to Panera today with 4 of my co-workers (including my boss,) I made a HUGE scene over 2 guys who cut in front of us in line! I was like "OH NO YOU DON'T, tall, grey-haired old man, and short bow-tied idiot!!" The WHOLE restaurant heard and saw the scene too! Yay me....

16 comments:
Ugh! Sorry for all the waiting! So hard!
-Kristen from www.buckupbuttercup
Only doesn't show when you want it to. *shaking head* AF is a selfish and annoying houseguest.
On another note though....COULD you be pregnant?
Honey, there is NO WAY I am pregnant. After 3 years of trying and $50k sunk into this effort...there is no way I'd get pregnant on my own! Plus, I am like the devil righ now...I have PMS so bad!!!!
Blogging about is guaranteed to start your period as well. Works for me every. single. time.
Butting in line is so rude. Good for you for calling them out!
If the HPT doesn't work, go buy some pretty new undies and wear them with no panty liner. That should do it.
Even thinking about a HPT makes AF arrive for me. It is like my body just likes to play evil games. Oh poo! It took 6 months for my body to regulate itself after IVF and I guess with the abundance of eggs that you produced it might take a wee bit longer. Not long to go though!
Well Id laugh at the first line of your blog but it happened to me yesterday at 3 days late, and it was more like 60seconds, not 10mins. When you need the bitch to turn up, she hangs off, when you never want to see her again, she turns up early and with pains and clots as friends.
I despise 'pusherinerers'...! Good on you!
I hear you on the waiting....I'm STILL waiting for my damn AF and I tried all the things on my list too haha.
Oh that made me giggle thinking of you telling off those guys hehe....fingers crossed for us tomorrow! xo
You may still want to try an HPT. You never know... after many years of trying naturally and several IUIs, my SIL got pregnant while taking Lupron in preparation for an IVF. Hope you'll ever get a BFP on HPT or AF shows up very soon. Good luck!!!
Sorry, I meant to say "either get a BFP on HPT or AF shows up very soon."
Know how you feel having had some 38/9 day cycles - the longer AF stays away, the more hope you get, and the more hope you get, the harder you fall if she shows up, and therefore the harder the landing is. Fingers crossed she'll stay away this month and for the next 8 months...
PS - I have found a strategy against early testing, not sure if it'll work for you - it's the second last blog I posted: http://bellassecretbabymaking.blogspot.com/
Hope you at least get a bit of a giggle out of it...
You are guys are all so sweet. But, I promise the comment about taking a HPT was completely a joke...I really DO just want AF to start, and there is NO WAY I am pregnant! After trying to conceive for over 3 years, and not one BFP I am 100% sure that I don't ovulate on my own and therefore can't get pregnant naturally. I've accepted it and am totally okay with that. I don't even keep HPT's in the house because there is no way I'd take one....it would always be negative, so what's the point?! In fact...I've NEVER taken one!
I just want AF to hurry up and get here so I can get on with my FET!! I am SO PMSy too...ick!
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement on my blog... means so much to me. Waiting is a nightmare... esp given once your AF arrives, your on track to start your FET cycle :) Wishing for you that she arrives soon xoxo
Hope she shows her face soon so you can get your FET show on the road!! Good luck.
girl hope darn AF comes fast so you can get the show on the road!!! Gotta love have your patients tested all the time:(
Post a Comment