Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

CD 36.....Yes, I'm still waiting....

Boy, I had no idea I'd be waiting this long for AF to start! I started feeling like she was going to start about a week ago, so thought for sure this was going to be a regular 32-33 day cycle. Nope! Here we are on CD 36, still feel PMS, but no cramping, boobs are hurting badly, I feel like she is going to be here any minute! WTH?! Why is it taking so long! I know my January cycle was 38 days but I thought that was because I was on lupron....I didn't realize this was going to become a regular thing!

It's looking more and more like our FET will be pushed out to the first of April. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter much WHEN it happens, just as long as it happens and it WORKS!!!!

4 comments:

Bird said...

I was just going to come check on you. Glad you are staying positive. I had a couple of 40 day cycles so i know the pure annoyance of waiting around and psyching yourself into self diagnosing randomn things that may be making it take so long. lol. Here's to your April BFP!

Jenni said...

I'm sorry that you're still waiting for your next cycle to start, but I know I've had a couple in the 45 day range - especially when I was stressing about something. It'll come - and then you can move right into your FET.

RMCarter said...

Ugg, that is annoying. :-/ Why is it when we actually *want* AF to come, ah never does?! Luckily, April is a great month to have your FET. The newness and hopefulness of spring is the best! :) Wishing you a Cycle Day #1 very soon!

Ants said...

Gah it sucks! I'm still waiting too...day 31 now, hopefully we'll both get it in the next couple of days and can be FET buddies!April sounds far away but hopefully the next couple of weeks will go quickly...I'm thinking our babies are getting closer and closer to Christmas day babies lol!