Thank you ALL for the awesome comments and all of you who sent me personal messages today....you guys filled up my inbox with so much love and support and I appreciate it SO much!!! I thought it would be easier to post a message rather than answer you all individually (since I am trying to lay low and stay off the computer...hehehe!)
The transfer went GREAT today!!! We showed up around 11:45, I emptied my bladder, drank about 16 ounces of water and then Heidi showed up for my acupuncture. Matt got to be with me in the acupuncture room, which I really liked! Acupuncture definitely helped me calm down and bring my anxiety levels WAY down!! After acupuncture, we still had about 30 minutes to transfer, so Heidi had me release just a little bit....which was good, Dr. B definitely doesn't like a very full bladder on me and I felt good about the amount that was in there!
Right after that, the embryologist came in to show us pics of the littles! He said they were very hesitant to thaw #3 because #1 and #2 were perfect...perfectly expanded with everything looking just as it should. But, they knew I was insisting on #3 so they did go ahead and thaw 3. #3 was still expanding when the pic was taken since that little guy came out of the freezer a bit later, but the embryologist was sure it would look exactly like the others by the time of transfer.
Soon we were ready for transfer...and as last time...transfer went perfectly smooth...absolutely no glitches and I barely felt a thing! We watched the littles go into my uterus on the ultrasound screen...so cool! I laid there for about 15 minutes while the embryologist and nurse came in with last minute instructions.
Then, I emptied my bladder and was off for acupuncture #2...which was just as awesome!! I was so relaxed by that point....zzzzzzzzzzz.......I loved just laying there for 30 more minutes while my littles snuggled in. Got my blood drawn and was on my way home by 2:00!
I've been resting on the couch for the past few hours and Matt is making me dinner here soon! Thanks babe!! I had only planned to take today and tomorrow off of work, but Dr. B really recommends 48 hours, and since that is right in the middle of the day on Thursday, I don't think I'll go back until Friday now. I'll also have another acupuncture session on Friday...yay!!
It's only been a few hours, but I feel like I am in a good state of mind. The embryologist and Dr. B said they'd be SHOCKED if we didn't get pregnant...especially taking into consideration we are adding in the lovenox to the protocol. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because of last time, but I feel good about it!!!!
Again, thanks for all of your sweet messages....I loved coming home to them!!! Remember that if you aren't following my blog updater, you won't see my posts....so make sure and follow me here http://diaryoftakingsmallstepsupdater.blogspot.com/
Much Love!!!

33 comments:
SO happy thins went smoothly for you!! Hopefully the 2ww flies by..
So glad it went so well. Praying you get your babies!
Praying for you and the 3 littles!!
Glad all went well. Hope the tww goes by quickly for you!
So happy everything went well. I am hoping this is it for you! Triplets would be CRAZY but tons of fun!
So very happy to hear that things went well today!! I hope your wait goes quickly! Sounds like a good plan to stay off until Friday. It sounds like accupuncture was really food for you! I am liking it so far, too. Sending you the best of the best as always!!
Yeah!!! So excited for you! Keeping my fingers crossed!
Glad to hear everything went so smoothly and that you're feeling hopeful. I'm actually kind of nervous for you because of the possibility of triplets! Hope the wait flies by and you'll soon have great news.
Good luck Krista! I hope at least one of those little embies decides to hang on for the next 38 weeks!
Three's the charm!
Go babies, go!
Yeah Krista! So glad you are back in the 2ww. Hope it goes fast for you and you have a beautiful result this time. THinking of you and sending sticky thoughts.
Congratulations on a smooth transfer today!!!!
Hooray! Glad things went so smoothly for you today! It sounds like the perfect beginning! Cheers to you...my cycle sister! Here's to being PUPO! xoxo
Oh its just so exciting. I wish you all the best.. Woo Hoo... 3!! Dont want to scare the crap out of you, but a girl I went to school with ended up with triplets from this!! Hooley Dooley, what a life change... in a good way!!!
Krista,
I'm so excited for you. You seem to be in such a great place. And 3! Whew...you go girl! Here's to tripilets!!
So happy to read this!! Stick babies, stick! :)
Oh you're gonna be a momma to triplets soon!!! Much baby dust to you friend...I have such a good feeling :) Praying for peace...
Your attitude is awesome! Keep the positive frame of mind going!! I will continue praying for you and the hubby. Good luck!!
Glad that it went well. Praying for that BFP!
Sounds like a great transfer! Good things are coming!
Yipee! Sounds like a wonderful transfer! I thought of you so many times yesterday-but didn't email because you were supposed to be laying off the computer!!!!! You silly thing-it's just too hard to stay away from the support, I know-but you need your rest. I am SO glad you'll take Thursday off too! I still think you should do a spa day with your acupuncture on Friday..... ;)
PUPO with triplets - yahoo!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
I'm so glad you did the acupuncture pre and post transfer - I think that relaxation is so important. Sending lots of good vibes your way during this 2ww!
Glad to hear everything went so well. Good luck with the 2WW!
xo
Yay!! I am so glad it went well, and the embies thawed well and transfer went smooth. I agree, I will be shocked if you are not pregnant this time. I been thinking about ya and got my fingers crossed! Lots of relaxing and activities this 2WW! Congrats PUPO! :)
so so so happy you're PUPO!!!
Congratulations!!! Sounds like a beautiful and perfect transfer! So glad they're home with you! Hoping for a fast and fulfilling wait for you!
Sounds GREAT!!! I am so excited for you!!
I didn't see this until now. Life has been CRAZY!
I am so glad to hear everything went so well. I hope that the doctors are right and those little one snuggle in tight for 9 months. I'll try to be more diligent about checking up on you! :)
Fingers crossed for you! May the tww be swift and stress free, too!
It all sounds like it went awesomely (is that a word?? I am always heartened by smooth transfers. OMG THREE! crazy girl you know it is going to work this time, don't you! xxx
So excited for you!! I hope this is it! Snuggle in babies.
I'm sending such good vibes your way!!!!!!!! I really really hope this is it!!!!!!!!
For some reason, blogger won't let me post on your blog. I am hoping that this way works.
Anyways, I hope your 2ww goes quickly adn that you will soon be sharing great news with us!!!!
Post a Comment