Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

IVF #1 FET #2 7DP5DT Symptoms...ohhhhh ohhhhh....symptoms.....

I've been going round and round in my head wondering if I should put up a post this week. I didn't think I wanted to because then I'd be forced to say how I am feeling, which means I'd actually have to figure out and acknowledge how I am feeling (GASP!!!!) And, to do that would mean to try and figure out if I were having any 2WW symptoms.....which, as you all know...I am pretending not to notice or care about (yeah right...you all know me better than that!!!)

Okay, so I have been feeling slightly "off" this week, I'm not gonna lie. Here's what's been going on:

-Heaviness in my uterus has lessened since Friday and Saturday. I wonder if it was from an influx of blood to the uterus after acupuncture on Friday morning? I'm definitely still "aware of my uterus," like sorta how I feel right before AF shows up. I'm still not liking that feeling, but also know that AF is not showing up since I am on the progesterone support.

-Still having hot flashes....and my body is just running really hot this week. WTH?!

-Still waking up early in the morning starving and HAVE to get up and eat something.

-Hungry, but then I eat and whatever I ate is making me feel a little sick.
-Feeling irritable and cranky...

-Thirsty...oh that's probably because it's balls hot in Denver this week!
-Fatigue/Tiredness...woke up this morning and couldn't get out of bed, only got out of bed to eat.

-Dizzy and lightheaded...what's that about?

I have no cramping...good or bad? Hard to tell really. I had a little bit on and off late last week but no real cramping since. My boobs also don't hurt, which I am told is a tall tale sign of pregnancy. :-(

So, as you can all tell.....this could really go either way. I am 50/50...right on the fence about this. If this were my first transfer I'd be more inclined to think this might have worked, but since two perfectly beautiful blasts did not implant in April, I am more inclined to give this a 50/50 shot right now.

Hope you are all doing well! I've actually been reading your blogs a little this week...hehehe!

17 comments:

clewis said...

I had extreme thirst. Like my throat seemed really dry at the back. Perhaps something?

Unknown said...

Bah, my boobs still don't hurt and a friend told me hers didn't hurt or get bigger till way late in her pregnancy. Your doing good Krista! When is beta? Listen to your body and eat when hungry no matter how long ago you last ate, and keep super hydrated. Hang in there! Thinking about ya. :)

Jessica Anne said...

As the previous commenter mentioned, I wouldn't read into the boob thing. I have never had sore boobs with this pregnancy. But, I was super hungry and thirsty very early on in pregnancy... so I will take that as a good sign for you! And, yes, you are right, it is hot as balls here in Denver! Watch out for 100 tomorrow! Yikes!

E and R said...

Wishing I was in Denver too!! It is cool and rainy here, boo!
I didn't really have any symptoms before my BFP - so I wouldn't worry about it. I have been super thirsty the last few weeks though - hope this is a good sign for you!
Fingers crossed!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jos said...

I didn't get sore boobs until 5-6w, so don't let that get you down. I really don't remember having any symptoms whatsoever.

Hoping for great news from you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Comment take 2 :) I NEVER (nor did my sis) in 6 pregnancies between the 2 of us have sore boobs...don't read into that symptom AT ALL...

Prayers and MUCH baby dust to YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

I had all of these symptoms PLUS the boob hurting and got BFN's.....so don't worry! They can mean either pregnancy of not, but keeping hoping, praying and BELIEVING they are all good signs!!

laurieb145 said...

I hope those symptoms are leading to good things for you!

Baby Hopes said...

Hoping for the best for you!!! These symptoms sound promising! I SO want this to be YOUR time!!!

Anonymous said...

From memory with my son, my (.)(.)'s didnt hurt till late in the 1st Tri, and I went from a B cup to a DD. Woo hoo! But babies seem to suck the life back out of them.

Anyway, that was a tangent, I think it all sounds good. Last cycle I had extreme hunger, and was up at 4am raiding the fridge and I had heartburn, and I got a BFN. How I figure, if you feel different to your other transfers, then that is a good sign. Compare only your own experiences, not of others, or you might confuse yourself.

Remember, if you are pregnant right now, you still will be come BETA day.

Im vigorously rehearsing a dance as promised for you. Ive got a few new inspirational 'plank' moves to throw in. So prepare yourself to be amazed!

tsauber said...

It sounds like a BFP to me! I didn't get soreness until a few weeks later-hot flashes are likely due to the added progesterone no matter what happens, so don't let that worry or confuse you. Eat when your body tells you to, and rest when it tells you too! EVERY pregnancy is different for different women and for the same woman in different pregnancies. So symptoms, shmptoms! You can have some and not others. Just know that what you are feeling sounds like you are PUPO! I am so excited for you and can't wait until this dreaded 2ww is over and we move on to the 10 month window instead! ;)

justagirl-Krista said...

I don't have any advice just wanted to drop by and give you some virtual hugs. I hope the 2ww goes fast, can't wait to read all about the BFP.

Kelli said...

Krista~hoping these are all good things!!! Sending a hug! My beta is tomorrow....eeek...I'm nervous.

A. said...

I am so hopeful for you, Krista! I have also been having many similar symptoms, but it is so hard for me to know whether it's just the progesterone speaking or actually *something*, you know? Sending you lots of continued good vibes for a GREAT ending to this cycle!

S said...

My breasts are always sore from the progesterone, whether the cycle worked or not, so I can't rely on that as I symptom. (I assume you are also taking progesterone?)

I am 5 weeks pregnant today and still haven't had any clear "symptoms" of pregnancy besides some intermittent cramping and heaviness in my uterus. No symptoms is totally normal for some women, some pregnancies. (A woman on a forum I visit is pregnant with twins and had no symptoms until 6 weeks.)

Rooting for you!

Mrs. Lemon said...

For the record I had no sore boobs which I did in all my failed cycles...well until I was about 9 weeks pregnant and then I had boobs of fire which I still have at night now at 22 weeks. In addition, on the cycle that worked I. The middle of the night I wokeup drenched with the hot flashes and it was february in Boston!!!