Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

IVF #1 FET #2 5DP5DT Question for you!

Well....the two week wait still SUCKS....BIG TIME! But, I am hanging in....

I have a question and since I am not visiting the forums this cycle, and staying away from Dr. Google, I am hoping some of you lovely ladies who have gotten BFPs might be able to answer my question.

My uterus feels funny

Starting Friday afternoon.....a few hours after acupuncture I started getting that weird feeling in my uterus that I get right before AF visits.  It's that heavy/full feeling. It's been on and off since Friday afternoon.

Now, I know that AF is not arriving anytime soon, because

#1) I am only on CD 20
#2) I am on progesterone support and AF won't arrive when I am on progesterone

So, this can't be an AF symptom, correct? That's what I am telling myself, because logically...that makes the most sense.

But, what is causing the heavy/full feeling in the uterus? Is this from more blood in the uterus than I usually have in there around this time in my cycle, from all of the hormone support and acupuncture?

The heavy/full feeling has been there all weekend, and it is making me feel un-easy, because it feels so "periody." Even though, my period is not arriving. Does that make sense?

Have any of you had this happen and gotten your BFPs?

Other symptoms since Thursday night (that could also just be attributed to the hormone support, or could all be in my head) :

-Slight cramping on and off
-More tired than usual, especially in the evening....I've been getting really tired and cranky the past two evenings.
-Very hungry really early in the morning, like I wake up at 4am and HAVE to get up and eat something...weird for me.
-Still having hot flashes

I know, it is too early to tell anything. But, I also know that implantation would have happened by now, so symptoms aren't totally out of question. But, what the heck is going on with my uterus?!

15 comments:

kkasun said...

Sorry, I have no answers about he uterus, I didn't feel that. But I felt the tired, hungry, crampy stuff. I was also super moody, like nothing would set me off.
It sounds like you might get your bfp!

Anonymous said...

First don't read into ANYTHING...you could totally be pregnant with or without those symptoms and during the 2ww our minds do CRAZY things. JUST BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT...send lots of positive vibes to that baby(ies)!!! But I know its easier said than done since I am not in a 2ww...but my thoughts were the exact same as yours.

And is you heaviness like a bloated-ness...with both my positive FETs I was SUPER bloated...which in my opinion is like heaviness...so praying that this is a positive sign!!!

Still praying and believing THIS IS IT!!!

Jessica Anne said...

When I got my BFP this time around I also had that "full" feeling. I didn't really know how to pinpoint it, but thats what I called it! Well, turns out that my uterus was "full" of babies! LOL The cramping is also a good sign too. Do you plan to POAS?? I got my BFP on the FRER 6dp5dt so tomorrow could be your day! I can't wait for good news!! On a side note.... I know that Conceptions usually doesn't call with the 1st beta and they make you wait until the 2nd..... Are you going to request to know the 1st one? WIth my last cycle I just couldn't wait an extra 3 days so I made them tell me! GL!

tsauber said...

Hi there! All sounds very promising! I was certain AF was coming with my last IVF-cramping, bloating, moodiness, feeling heavy and full, starving in the middle of the night-all that you are describing and it wasn't AF but BFP-so I just know this FET worked for you! It's gonna be a long 5 more days....I'd suggest you do a HPT then. Then the betas will give you an idea of how many beans are growing. :)

Chon said...

I didn't have AF symptoms at all, I got the full feeling but I always know when the OB is going to show. Try to stay away from pee sticks, the blood test is much more conclusive. Thinking of you!

RMCarter said...

I don't know the answer to that particular question (I didn't hbe that symptom, but everyone is different), but I just wanted to say I am hoping for you and praying this is it! :)

RMCarter said...

*have

clewis said...

I got AF cramps before they normally arrive. As in normally I would get cramps maybe a day or two before AF arrives, but with the positive I thought something was a bit strange when I got them alot earlier and they were very on and off. I was so convinced it was all over! but it wasn't. I think it's ridiculously hard to tell. Also can I say another really early symptom that made me question things was little lumps on my breasts. anyhow hope this helps but I guess everyone is different. Hang in there.

Cori said...

I had that full feeling for a few days before my BFP. I still get it off and on and I definitely had some AF cramps too! I sure hope this is it for you girl!!!! Can't wait to hear the results! I am praying for you!

Kelli said...

I have no answer for you...but I am thinking good thoughts for you cycle buddy!!! Hoping those are all good signs!!!!! =o)

Baby Hopes said...

Thinking of you Krista! I'm so excited that you have them home with you!

marilyn said...

yeah..I had the same feelings..and I got the BFP! Sounds promising:)
The whole time though.- I felt like I was about to get my period.
Oh gosh- I remember the dread two week wait..so mind confusing! Your are almost there !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Krista, obviously I cant compare as Ive never been through IVF, but I have been pregnant 3 times, and I didn't have any cramping till after the pregnancies were confirmed. My only symptoms was the metallic taste, like Id licked a pole. As hard as it can be, I wouldn't compare yourself to others. I believe that you will be blessed this cycle, surely with all of us praying for you! Best of luck xo

Unknown said...

The full feeling, and feeling like AF is coming is normal and a GOOD sign! I totally remember the fullness feeling and the cramping.

When doing FETs and IVFs we cannot rely on symptoms at all, because the hormones we take/inject cause them, when in a natural cycle the actual hormones cause them indicating that the woman is pregnant. Don't tweek on symptoms, and keep the faith! I am SO damn proud of you for staying away from forums and google! I bet this time it is less stressful, and NO POAS! I wouldn't be able to resist POAS but you must! The force is strong with you! I just know this is it for you and I am SO excited, and think about you every day. :)

A. said...

Thinking of you and hoping so hard that this is it - I think your symptoms sound very promising!!