Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Going Private....please send me your email address!!!

Hello Bloggie Friends!

So, I have been having mixed feelings about leaving this blog up. I've been going round and round in my head about this over the past week or so. I've come to the conclusion that for the time being, this blog is going to go into private mode. While I enjoy having this blog to document my journey and connect with many of you, at this time I am not comfortable having it open for everyone to read.

So, if you are in the IF community and would like to keep following my journey (because I'd love for you to!) please send me your email address to schellkrista@yahoo.com, or if you are comfortable...leave your email address in the comments section. If you've already sent me your email address in the past or have sent me an email before then I have your email address already. I promise not to spam you, forward you things or give your email address to anyone. Even if you've just been a "lurker" please still send me your email address to be invited to continue reading my blog.

While I appreciate all of the support from my real life friends over the past few months, I've reached a place where I desperately need to keep this part of my life separate from my life with all of you so that I can continue to be the fun-loving friend you all know and love. I hope you will understand....

This blog will go private in one week.

46 comments:

RMCarter said...

You better add me, sister! rmcarter00@gmail.com

laurieb145 said...

I'd love to keep reading.. I will really try to comment more... Thanks
lparsons15@yahoo.com

Sara said...

Add me too! emptywholeblog at aol dot com

Joey said...

Please add me as well!

joey_lei@hotmail.com

Joey
http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com

Marianne said...

Please add me!

mariannesmith92@yahoo.com

clewis said...

Hi, defentely love to keep following you.

clewis1981@hotmail.com

Gurlee said...

I have been thinking along the same lines. Please inlude me :)
Chunkbee at yahoo dot com
Thanks! :)

Cortney said...

I would love to keep following you!

Pursuitoffamily at gmail dot com

Lola said...

amyblush@gmail.com xoxo

The Brokaws said...

I would love to keep up with your blog!

nicole.a.brokaw@gmail.com

Lora said...

lorae.thomas@yahoo.com

Kathleen said...

I'm so happy that I went private. It really allowed me more freedom to express what I needed to and use my blog for my original intended purpose: to get thoughts out of my head and on to paper. I did have to politely tell a few people that I wasn't going to allow them back in, but they understood. Please add me to the list: asfastasmybabycan@gmail.com. (Tippy)

Jessica Anne said...

HI! I just came across your blog, but I would love to keep reading! =)

Jessgrewe@gmail.com

http://urzaandluna.blogspot.com

Mrs BabyDream said...

Please add me: shalawantsababy@yahoo.com

B- said...

I hope you. Are doing ok and would love to continue following your journey! Please add ehilmer@gmail.com

Cori said...

I would love to keep following you!

cori.hanes@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Krista...I too would love to continue reading about your IF journey. My email address is lindseyvugteveen@gmail.com.

Haven't stopped praying for YOUR future babes!!!

a field of dreams said...

You have mine already- just a reminder.

Summastarlet said...

love to keep reading if you'll have me!

summastarlet @ hotmail . com

Angie said...

I'd love to stick around! My address is pianowoman413@gmail.com.

locjoie said...

I would love to continue with you on your journey! locjoie@gmail.com

Kelli said...

thinking of you! I would love to continue following you. hugs! Ushi311@gmail.com

Annie said...

I want to stick around for the happy ending!
cradlesandgraves@yahoo.com

DandelionBreeze said...

Sorry that I've been a little slow :( I'd love to stay in touch... so add me in too newyearmum@gmail.com. Love to you always hun xoxo

SurlyMama said...

Please add me to your list. Thanks.
nogearsgirl@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Please add me to the list
weazy27@yahoo.com.
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Please add me! Thanks!

brianne_rn@hotmail.com

Liz said...

Pretty sure you have mine, but : LizR7108@gmail.com.

Wishful In New Orleans said...

Please add me..

Blakeroxiebayard@gmail.com

kararoad said...

Please add me.

Kararoad@aol.com

Allison said...

I'm not doing IVF but I'm am an infertile sister. I became a mom through adoption 6 years ago. I follow the ladies on cyclesista and cheer them on from a far. I would like to continue to follow your blog if that's ok with you.

Thanks!
Allison

donohoe@ptd.net

Bird said...

you have ny addy and I TOTALLY GET IT!!! I'm just feeling the effects of if seeping into my regular life. NOT FUN. I think i'll be a little more low key this next time.

Jill said...

I sent you an email. I'm terrible at following private blogs, but I wish you the best of luck!

Coakley's Journey said...

please add me, my email is anjcoakley@gmail.com

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Totally understand... myinfertileconfessions at gmail dot com

xoxo

Kim said...

I would love to continue to follow. Please add me to to your list!
kimmensing@gmail.com

K. said...

I would love to be included...

bumblezgirl@yahoo.com

Jessica Anne said...

Hi! I thought I would leave you a comment here so you would see it! LOL =)

Yes, I went to conceptions. I had Dr. Swanson and I absolutely loved him! They were a great clinic and actually gave me a huge discount after 1 fresh IVF and 2 FET (with a chemical pg. and a blighted ovum). I think they knew that we couldn't continue unless they helped us out.... So anyways, I think they really care about their patients and not just a pay day which is always good to know. I look forward to reading about your success very soon! =)

Chon said...

Of course I want to keep following. I have only got one IRL who reads my blog and she is now infertile permantely from ovarian cancer so she kinda gets where I am at.......it is a good idea to have a space where you can feel free that you wont inadvertantly upset someone.
I will send you a private message as my email is all my full deets!
chon x

Tristan said...

Add me too! I would love to continue to follow! tkimerling11@yahoo.com

DJ said...

I'm in!

lifeofmissconception@yahoo.com

Miss Mac said...

I would love to keep following your journey! mmm_28@yahoo.com

Mrs. Lemon said...

ME! I would miss you too much. mnkmoody@gmail.com

heather said...

Please add me a lurker that just created a new email for bloging
heathernikole29@gmail.com
thank you
Heather

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

thompsonjb@usa.redcross.org

Noelle said...

Hi Krista,
So sorry I've been bad about commenting and writing lately. I was so disappointed to hear about your failed cycle. I just knew that this would be it. Please add my address so that I can keep following you. I know that great things are right around the corner for you and I can't wait to hear about them!
jilliannoelle@gmail.com