Well, I am 12 DsPO/IUI. I am supposed to get a visit from AF either Thursday or Friday....so 2-3 more days. The wait is the WORST! I’ve been having very weird symptoms. I usually don’t get PMS symptoms until I am about 2 days from my AF visit, then I just get that “menstrual” feeling in my uterus, and then I start getting cramps the first day of AF’s visit. This month seems to be a bit different. I’ve been cramping on and off since 5-6 DsPO. They went away for a few days and then came back about 8-9 DsPO. About that time I also started feeling HORRIBLY moody, irritable and just plain menstrual and PMSy. I “lit into” my hubby for not having my coffee ready in the morning….something that is NOT characteristic of me at all!
I’ve also still been feeling much more sensitive to smells, and very hungry all the time. Even when I eat, I am hungry again....very strange. Everything else seems to be in-line with a visit from AF, so I’m trying not to get my hopes up. Like I said, I’ve been feeling very menstrual and PMSy for about a week, with the cramping and menstrual feeling getting more intense as the days go on. So, I’m sure I’ll get my monthly visit at the end of the week.
It’s all very confusing because I’ve been reading that PMS/AF symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms, but I don’t know HOW similar. Are the symptoms just similar (i.e. cramping,) or do you feel the same way when you have PMS as when you are pregnant? I guess I won’t ever know until I am actually pregnant and know what that feels like.
The wait continues……Sigh......

No comments:
Post a Comment