Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finally-Some Good News!

I've ovulated! I know it's not HUGE good news by any stretch of the imagination, but I was getting a bit worried that I wasn't going to ovulate and then be pushed back a month!

I got up bright and early (before the big snow storm hit) and drove up to the RE's office. I just love the girl that draws the blood at the north office...she is so sweet! Anyway, the blood draw was a cinch....took just seconds!!

Then, I waited for the call from the nurse...more waiting, yes. She called at about 2pm and said my progesterone is high enough to start the Lupron! Woopee! It looks like I ovulated only a day or two ago, so I won't start he Lupron until Saturday the 1st.

I realize that starting Lupron isn't even yet actually starting the IVF cycle, but it just makes me feel like we are FINALLY getting somewhere and DOING something! My actual IVF cycle won't start until day 1 of my next cycle which won't be for another 2 weeks or so. Let the side-effects begin!

2 comments:

E and R said...

YAY! That is good news! Fingers crossed that this cycle is IT for you!

Rosachka said...

Great news!!! New Year, new cycle, new baby!!!