I've been anxiously awaiting the call all day……I have a feeling I’m going to be “anxiously awaiting the call all day” many more time before this process is over, so I better get used to it! I got a call from the IVF nurse at about 4pm today (I was starting to wonder if they were going to call!) She reiterated that my progesterone was low, so I have not ovulated yet. I have to go back for another blood test on Thursday to see if I have ovulated yet. If I have, I can start the Lupron injections on Friday, the 30th. I am praying that I have ovulated and my progesterone is above a 5, so that we can get the show on the road! I do think this cycle would be cancelled if we can’t get my progesterone above 5. I don’t know what the next step would be, but I definitely would not be able to start the Lupron until they can confirm ovulation has happened. Please pray that I ovulate this week and that my progesterone is above a 5! I know us PCO’ers don’t ovulate on our own, so I’m not sure how this is going to play out. I may need to do birth control for a month to get things regulated, and then try again next month. That would be a bummer!
Luckily, the closer north office is open on Thursday, so I don’t have to drive all the way down to the far away office. I have the day off work and was hoping to sleep in. But, the infertile does not get to sleep in (as usual.) We are supposed to get 3-7 inches of snow on Wednesday night through Thursday night, so should be an interesting drive! Wish me luck! I need ALL the luck I can get!

6 comments:
Good luck!!! Hopefully both the ovulation and weather will be good to you and you can get the test done and start Lupron on Friday!!!
crossing my fingers!!! And I hope the snow is not too bad.
Hope the snow is not too bad and you can get in OK!
Good luck tomorrow and be careful driving to the clinic!!
wow- that does sound really stressful! Your poor veins....:( keep us posted!!! and take care of yourself:)
Good luck hun
Post a Comment