I’ve just accepted a promotion! I must be crazy for starting a brand new position while planning on starting the IVF process. However, I know at the same time that I have to live my life; I can’t put my life on hold. We’ve been at this for 2 ½ years and I know I wouldn’t be fair to myself if I didn’t accept this promotion, just because we are starting IVF, and I MAY get pregnant. I am really excited about the position, though it is going to keep me MUCH busier than I’ve been (maybe that’s a good thing?)
I officially start on December 6th. It is a great fit for me in a lot of ways…..I love the person I will be reporting to, and I am excited for the work I will be doing. I won’t go into detail because it would probably bore you, but this is definitely something I see myself doing as a long-term career. I’m excited to have finally found something that fits with my long term goals. I am nervous to learn a lot of new things, and to challenge myself in ways that I haven’t before, but….I up for the challenge!

No comments:
Post a Comment