Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Nausea

I had to “up” my dosage of the Metformin on Friday and my nausea has really kicked into high gear. I am mostly feeling it in the mornings and evenings. I am still not up to the recommended dosage either. Please keep me in your prayers, mostly that my body adjusts to the Metformin and my nausea subsides.

I really really need to be on this medication, but nausea is no fun at all! I do feel the Metformin is working because my ovary pain is subsiding, which means they probably aren’t as cystic.

I had more blood tests done this past Friday.....fasting glucose and fasting insulin. These were to see if the Metformin is working for me. I have not gotten the results back yet. Please let my body adjust to the Metformin so I can stay on it!

AF should be arriving on Wednesday or Thursday, and we plan to do one last cycle with Letrozole this month. I’ll update later this week!

No comments: