Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Our Chances

Well, unfortunately we were only able to BD the day before and the day after ovulation. A normal couple have about a 25% chance of conceiving each month, our chances have dropped to about 10% each month since we've been trying so long, then they drop to about 5% since my uterine lining is thin, then they drop to about 2% since I have PCOS, and since we didn't BD ON the day of ovulation our chances are about .5% this month. Again, I'm not being pessimistic....just being realistic. We are setting our sights completely on IVF now. Our chances go up to between 60 and 70% with IVF.....those are MUCH better odds and something we can actually hang our hats on.

I probably won't post again until we start the slew of IVF appointments in 2 weeks. We have all of our blood tests out of the way, most of the other appointments we can't do until my next cycle starts. December will be very busy month with a lot of tests and appointments! Please start the prayers!

No comments: