Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

26 Weeks

I have HORRIBLE pregnancy brain! I usually have everything together so well, but my brain is turning to mush! I accidentally typed right over my 25 week post! Oops! I'm bummed because I took a long time writing out that post, and won't be trying to re-write it, so my blog will have a missing week. But, I did at least put up a 25 week belly shot just for comparison sake.

How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Size of Baby: I'm not sure...last week was eggplants, but so is this week. I guess something around an eggplant size...I think they are just under 2 pounds each this week.

Picture of Baby: None this week, but I see the perinatologist next week so we'll get a bunch!

Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes now. Busted out of the smalls I bought in the beginning and am now wearing medium and large maternity clothes!!!

Weight Gain: 37 pounds (starting weight 105, now weighing in at 142)

Belly:


Stretch Marks: None yet! Still using cocoa butter every day.

Sleep:  Sleeping MUCH better now that the dog is sleeping downstairs.I'm still waking up every few hours to use the bathroom, blow my nose, drink some water, eat snack, etc. And, still getting achy back and legs and having to change positions frequently. But getting a solid few hours of sleep at a time now. Finally!

Best Moment of the Week: It's been uneventful, but I am still LOVING feeling the boys' movements.

Movement: Yep! They are awake for short periods at a time, so I don't feel them all the time. I feel them a lot in the mornings and in the evenings.

Symptoms: Constant stuffed up nose, back hurts (but not as bad as last week,) feeling hot all the time and some heartburn.

Food Cravings: Taco Soup!

Gender: Two gorgeous boys!

What I Miss: Sleeping through the night! Being able to pick things up that I drop and put on my own shoes and socks.  Being able to carry heavy things and just do things we all usually take for granted like being able to clip our own toenails and shave our "lady parts." Getting in and out of bed, off the couch and out of the car easily. 

What I'm Looking Forward to: Baby shower this weekend! My Mom coming into town tomorrow! Seeing the boys next week at the perinatologist. Breastfeeding multiples class on the 14th. Meeting my boys in just about 10-11 weeks!

Nursery: Nothing new this week. Just waiting for the glider to be delivered. After that....we just have the bookcase and wall art to purchase.

Weekly Wisdom: Remember to rest rest rest and water water water!!!

Milestones: Everyday.

Emotions: Excited and sooooooo blessed.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

I think I'm having pregnancy brain too!! Normally I'm great at remembering everything and lately I'm so forgetful! :) So excited for you that your baby shower is this weekend! Enjoy every second of it! :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your baby shower!!! I went to someone else's last Sunday. Always hard when you are fighting your own IF demons.

You look like you have grown since last pic! Love to the boys, and don't forget to send your good vibes to those of us still fighting the bitch of IF..xx

Cherbear said...

yay for baby shower! (and all else too....but I had to be quick LOL)

Gurlee said...

You look SO beautiful! So glad things are going so smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Happy 26 weeks!!! You seriously have one of the cutest prego bellys!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at your shower!!!! That belly is so cute :)

kkasun said...

I am so glad you are doing well!!!!!!! I have been following but been awful at commenting. Sory about it!
But I m glad to hear you are sleeping well agan!!!!

Baby Hopes said...

Looking forward to hearing about your shower! :)

laurieb145 said...

Have a great shower!! YAY for 26 weeks!

Jem said...

Awesome belly pic! Thanks for the recommendation for cocoa butter. I know I have coconut oil at home... same thing, right?