Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

25 Week Belly

I accidentally erased out my 25 week post, but here are some belly shots for comparison sake.

15 comments:

Jos said...

Ooh - I felt AWFUL after eating yesterday. It's amazing how small of an area there is for my stomach at this point. I can't imagine how you feel with twins in there!

Jessica Anne said...

So sorry to hear about your niece. Its a very sad situation. Too bad she isn't considering adoption.

By the way, you look adorable! So fashionable while pregnant =)

Oh, and when I went to a BF class it was not specific to multiples. If there is any super amazing secrets to being successful, please let me know because I don't feel like I am very successful with two.

Cherbear said...

Ugh about your niece. I know that has to be especially frustrating for you. I'm so glad you are expecting your own and she didn't get pregnant before you! But still sad that she's pregnant at all. You should tell her that you probably have blog readers who would adopt the baby!

You look soooo cute!! It's so funny, I was reading about normal weight gain to Hubby and as I flipped over to normal gain in a twin pregnancy and read aloud "37 to 50 pounds) his eyes got SOOO big! It was hilarious. I said well if it's twins, we'll shoot for the 37 pounds! LOL I am only 5 feet tall so I guess the idea of 50 pounds sounds like a lot of weight to carry around on my little frame. LOL I can't wait to find out if we are having 1 or 2!

Chon said...

I am sorry about your niece / sister issues, not what you need. I hope your niece decides the right thing to do she must be very scred right now. You look amaze balls!!

Kelli said...

Krista...you look beautiful! Glad your pregnancy is going so well! Your sister and your niece's situations are both very sad. I wish them the best. oxox

Gurlee said...

You look and sound fabulous! I'm so glad things are going so well.
I am sorry about your niece. Grrr. Life can be so unfair, I hope the little one does have a chance, you never know.

Sarah said...

You look great! :) I know about the not being able to eat too much at once thing! On Thanksgiving my plate was so not as full as other peoples plates! But I just couldnt eat too much! I was full after just a little bit! So sad to hear about your niece's situation. Sad for the baby, sad for your sis and everyone involved. You'd like to think that this would be a life changing thing for your niece and your sis, but I guess it doesnt always work out like that. :(

Marianne said...

Sounds like your pregnancy is going perfectly :)

kkasun said...

You look great, what a cute bump!!!!
I am so glad things are well!!!

a field of dreams said...

You look great! Sorry to hear about your niece. As a youth worker I completely agree that the majority of times a young knocked up pregnant girl will only survive with some support system around here. I hope she gets it. Happy Thanksgiving to my beautiful American friend!

laurieb145 said...

Ugh, what a tough situation with your niece, its very sad.
On another note, you look great!

Kristen said...

Sorry about your niece. Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

First things first- you look beautiful Krista! Pregnancy becomes you and I get the whole "glow" thing now as stupid as that sounds.

I got the giggles with the dog situation because I reclaimed my own bedroom last week for the very same reason. Aaron had feelings very similar to Matt but I don't feel bad. Now if she would just quit whining from downstairs...

P.s. I'll always be your #1 reader so don't quit writing.

Miss Mac said...

Glad things are going well and the Thanksgiving dinner date sounds nice. No cooking or cleaning, ahhhhh! You look great and can't wait to see the finished nursery, fun times!

Cin said...

Krista -

You and the babies look great! Sorry to hear about your niece, just try not to let it effect you. Everybody always seems to have one sister that's a little out of wack. I can totally understand where you're coming from. Take Care!!!

Cindi