Well, I've been a terrible blogger. It's been well over two weeks since my last blog. Again, there just hasn't been much to report, so I haven't had much to blog about.
I'm still waiting for AF to start. I am on CD 33 today and I was hoping to have started by now so that I can get on with my next cycle. My last cycle ended up being like 37 days long, so this doesn't surprise me at all. I thought I had started spotting yesterday, but there is nothing today so I don't know what the deal is. I called my RE and they said I should go in for blood work to see what's going on. I would have done that today had I not seen spotting yesterday. I guess I should just do it and get it over with, I was hoping I'd just start so that I could avoid blood tests.
Like I said, not much to report right now, so I'll keep this short. I'll blog again as soon as AF starts and we can get on with the next cycle.
Here's hoping 2010 makes my dreams come true!!

No comments:
Post a Comment