Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Well, another loooooooong cycle…..36 days to be exact. AF FINALLY showed up last night. I'm so happy for the arrival, this means that I don't have to go in for lab work, and we can finally get on with the next cycle. I'll be starting the higher dosage of the letrozole tomorrow, and will take it for 5 days. I am praying that I have a better response to the higher dosage. I pretty much had no response last month with the low dosage.

I will go in for my next ultrasound on CD 12, which is Sunday the 17th. We will check to see if I have any "mature" follicles, and will also check the lining of my uterus. Our next IUI will take place somewhere between the 19th and 21st.

If you are reading this, PLEASE pray that the higher dosage of letrozole gives me a good response, and that the lining of my uterus is better then it has been. There is so much that has to fall into place to make this work. We are trying to stay a positive as we possibly can.

No comments: