Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We Are Ready!!

Well, I saw the RE this morning and we got GREAT news! My uterine lining was all the way up to 9mms!!! I can’t believe it. I don’t think my lining was ever thicker then 4 mms in all of our other monitored cycles. I am thrilled! Also, I have about 5 or 6 large follicles, with one of them being the dominant one at a whopping 22 mms!!! On the clomid, I never had one about 18 mms at this point in the cycle!!

I am obviously thrilled with our results! “Things” have never looked so good in one of our cycles, so this could definitely be the one! I know I shouldn’t get my hopes up, but I just can’t help it!

We are going to do the hCG shot tonight at 9pm, then we are scheduled for our IUI on Friday morning at 9am. I can’t wait to get through the next 2 days! But, I know I am going to be even more anxious to get through the 2 week wait!

No comments: