Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Patiently Waiting…...

Well, I am a little over half way through the dreaded 2WW. I am about 10 days post IUI today, which is cycle day 27. For the past 2 days I've had a horrible metallic taste in my mouth, some nausea, constantly hungry and overly sensitive to smells. I know that it is too early for these types of pregnancy symptoms, but it is a bit strange to me that I've had them for the past few days, with no explanation.

Other then that, I am not feeling much. I've had a weird sensation in my uterus since the IUI…that keeps coming and going. No cramping yet. If AF is on her way, she should arrive on Friday…which means cramps should start on Wednesday or so…..it's going to be a long week, I hate waiting!

Unfortunately, I think I developed another cyst in my left ovary. If I did not conceive this month, I'm not sure what to do. Either I can take another month off to let the cyst go away, hope the cyst goes away when AF arrives, or continue with the next cycle the same as this cycle. It's probably best to wait the cycle out, but it sure is tough waiting yet ANOTHER cycle. I wish these darn cysts would just stay away, the weird thing is that it is always my left ovary!

I am so hoping that this is "our" month. Everything seemed so right this month, with my follicles and lining and hubby's count. We couldn't have asked for a better month. Please please please…let this be it!

No comments: