Well, it doesn't look like this is going to be our month after all. I hate having so much hope, just to have it smashed! I know going into each of these cycles, I should always be positive that "this is it." But, at the same time….I sure is difficult to be let so far down when "this isn't it." I woke up this morning (cycle day 29, and 12 days past ovulation/IUI) feeling the normal PMS symptoms….cramping in my uterus and legs and just feeling overall "periody." The nausea that I've had for the past 4 days is gone too (probably just a bug.) I also got a few AF pimples today, a slight headache, feeling a bit cranky which are always signs that AF is right around the corner. I am no longer feeling any PG symptoms, only AF symptoms.
AF should be here full force on Friday or Saturday. I guess we will just do the same protocol next cycle as we did this cycle…the higher dosage of letrozole. My cyst isn't as painful, so I suppose that is a good thing, I am hoping it is shrinking and we'll be able to do another cycle this month. We'll for sure have to sit out in March because hubby is traveling for work my fertile week. I guess another break might be good for my ovaries. I plan to start the injectables (menopur) in April and see what happens with that. But, the problem doesn't seem to be that I am not producing enough follicles, I usually have plenty. So, I am not sure if the injectables would even do anything more for us. I guess we have to try everything though…I just wish they could figure out SOMETHING that was wrong with either of us so we could have some answers and something to treat. I don't know what else to say…so I might just leave it at that for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment