I made a commitment to update my blog at least once a week, so since it has been a week….I thought I'd post a quick update. There isn't much to report, as you all already know we are not able to receive any treatment this month due to the cysts on my left ovary. I am hoping the cysts will be gone by the time AF visits next and I have my baseline ultrasound, which will be around Thanksgiving. I am still feeling the cysts, so I know they are not completely gone, but I'm not in nearly as much pain as I have been over the past two months, so I think they are shrinking. I wish I could do something to help the healing process, but there isn't much I can do except…..wait.
I am still continuing with my "new leaf" to take better care of myself. I've been continuing to exercise. On Saturday I did an abs routine with hubby and then a routine called "booty time," which is supposed to get your butt and legs in shape! I was SO sore on Sunday, I could barely walk! I know it didn't help that I went to a Halloween party on Saturday night and stood around for 4 hours without sitting down! I took the day off on Sunday, but plan to get back to it today.
The good diet kinda went out the door this weekend, since there was Halloween candy everywhere! But, I am back on the wagon today, and am going to try not to eat anymore crap! I also went to the mall on Friday since I had the day off and bought some new clothes! It's funny because I've always been a lover of fashion and clothes, but over the past few years my desire to go to the mall has really diminished…. I think I've been to the mall a whole whopping 3 times in the past 2 years! But, it felt good to get some new clothes and update my wardrobe. I told my hubby that I think he should support the clothes buying since it is making me feel better about myself and also giving me the desire to want to continue getting in better shape!
We had another talk about IVF on the way to Costco yesterday. We still aren't on the same page with this. I can't exactly pinpoint what his problem is with it except that he says he doesn't want to go broke trying to conceive, and also doesn't want our lives to be consumed with infertility. I do respect that, but at the same time….I'm not giving up until I absolutely have to. I understand his feelings, but I told him I'd never be happy without kids, preferably OUR kids. I think he is understanding better where I am coming from. Later on, he said to me "don't worry baby, we are going to have 17 kids!" I am praying that we don't have to go the IVF route, because I know it will put a stress on the marriage. But, I know that I can't not try it if we exhaust all of our other options.
Well, that's all for now! It is CD 8 today, so I still have a lot of days left in the cycle! It's going to be a long next 20 or so days!

No comments:
Post a Comment