Well, to say the least yesterday was quite the crappy day. With all the work crap…..including my boss babysitting me, people trying to make themselves look good by trying to make me look bad, and the piles of work I had to get done. Then, the President of the adoption agency where we are trying to adopt a dog from giving us a hard time for various reasons (we don't have large breed experience, we aren't home during the day, we don't have a high enough fence, etc.) It was the worst day I've had in a VERY long time! I was just beside myself last night.
But, the good news is that I saw the RE this morning and he said I am good to start treatment again. He said he did not see any large cysts on my ovaries. So, I picked up the letrozole from the pharmacy and am ready to get back in the game.
Now, I am just waiting for AF to get here, which should be Thursday or Friday. Then, I will start the letrozole on day 3. I will have my next ultrasound on day 12, which will check my lining (crossing fingers it is thick enough,) and my follicles (crossing fingers the letrozole gives me at least a few mature follicles.) We should get our next IUI around day 15 or 16. I'm thinking that will be sometime at the end of the 2nd week in December.
Thanks for your prayers! We are going to need it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment