Well, AF is STILL not here yet. What in the world is going on? It is cycle day 36 for me today, I usually have a 31 to 32 day cycle. I was thinking that AF would have been here last Thursday or Friday. It was rather nice not to deal with AF over the holiday weekend, but now it is just getting annoying!
I’m starting to think this is either a really long cycle….this WAS my first month off of clomid after taking it for 5 months, so maybe my cycle is whacked from getting off the clomid OR this was an anovulatory cycle…..possible no ovulation this month, which I believe means no AF.
I'm not sure what to do. I'm thinking that I'll wait until tomorrow and see if AF gets here. If not, I'll have to call the RE. I hear that if you don't get AF on your own then they can give you a shot of something to get it going. What a pain!
I have the letrozole in my hot little hands and am ready to get the show on the road!!
The good news is that we are getting our dog this coming weekend! We adopted a 1-2 male cane corso (italian mastiff.) We're heading to Nebraska on Sunday to pick him up! Yay!!

No comments:
Post a Comment