Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Sweeties Have Arrived!!!

Landon Matthew (5 pounds 15 ounces) and Andrew Mason (4 pounds 13 ounces) arrived on February 2, 2012 at 1:45pm via c-section.

Everyone is perfect, healthy and happy! No NICU time, they've stayed with Mommy and Daddy since their birth...we are so proud and happy! 


I'll try to post more when I get home from the hospital next week...in the meantime...here are my sweeties...



32 comments:

laurieb145 said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! They are Amazing!!! Congratulations to you and Matt! Glad everything is well and they are healthy and happy!!! SO happy for you guys!!!

Jos said...

Ahhh!!!!!! Congrats Krista! I can't wait to meet them next time I'm in Denver. :)

Jacksmom said...

They look great! Love the names. Congrats!

Sarah said...

OMG!!! Congratulations!!! :) Beautiful boys!

K. said...

Congrats!! Best news ever....love that they had no NICU time!! Enjoy those beautiful boys!

Chon said...

nawwwwww so CUTE!

Jessica Anne said...

They are just so sweet! Congrats again! =) My husband and I joke that our girls need to mary a set of twin boys so we can marry them both off at once LOL.

Lola said...

Congrats Krista!!! They're adorable!!!!

Annie said...

Awww...they're darling!

Cin said...

Congrats - such beautiful boys! I'm glad you guys are doing well!

Cindi

Anonymous said...

Oh they just melt my heart. They are so cute sleeping together. Inseparable already. Huge congrats to you and Matt. They are perfect..xx

Well done Mum & Dad Schell!!

Amy said...

Yay, yay, yay! And an extra yay for no NICU time. That is so wonderful! They look so handsome. Congratulations to you both!

The Cat Lady said...

Congratulations Mommy! So happy for you and your family. Your boys are absolutely adorable!

justagirl-Krista said...

How exciting, Congrats! Hope you are enjoying every moment!

kkasun said...

Congrats, they are beautiful!!!!!

Jen said...

They are absolutely beautiful, Krista! I am so happy for you! Hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to hear your story:)

Anonymous said...

So SO happy for you!! Congrats and love the names :)

Krystyn said...

OMG, Congrats!! So happy for you!

Marissa said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh they are just perfect and so handsome!!! Love the names...esp Andrew's middle name!!! SO SO SO happy for you...enjoy every single minute of motherhood...its so more than I every dreamed it would be :) Can't wait to hear the whole story and so happy for NO NICU time!!!

Gurlee said...

Congratulations on your two beautiful boys!!!

Rosachka said...

Krista, Congratulations!!! Very happy for you, especially that the boys doing so great that they don't require any NICU time!

ousoonerchick said...

They are amazing!!!!! Worth everything!!!! LOVE LOVE!!

Brice Barnes said...

They are so cute and a great size! My full term baby was 5 pounds 13 ounces! Good Job Mama! Enjoy those precious boys :)

Kelli said...

Congrats to both you and Matt!! They are absolutely darling!!!!!!!!! oxoxoxo

Lora said...

Congrats!! They are adorable!

SJ said...

Congratulations - this is such wonderful news! Enjoy every moment.

Cori said...

Oh Krista they are beautiful! I so glad you are all doing so well!!!! I can't wait to see and hear more about them! I go in on Thursday for my Csection and can only hope that it goes just as well! Take care and Congrats Mommy and Daddy!!!!

Heather said...

Congrats!!! They are so adorable!

Jem said...

Awww! they are so cute!

Mazeltov and welcome to the world, little ones!

Baby Hopes said...

Congratulations!!! They are beautiful!!! Welcome to your world, Landon and Andrew!!! :)

One Who Understands said...

Congrats!! So glad everyone is healthy and happy. They are adorable.