Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Just a quick update.....

I had an ultrasound with the RE yesterday morning. It was CD 12 and we weren't quite ready to do the trigger shot yet. My lining was 5mm, which is really a GREAT improvement from the cycles that I was on the clomid. On the cycles that I was on the clomid, by CD 13 my lining was only 2-3mm. So, having a 5mm lining on CD 12 is great news! We are hoping by Tuesday (tomorrow) my lining will be where it needs to be....above 6mm. I am staying positive. I had numerous follicles on both ovaries, they were between 11 and 14mm. The follicles should be above 18mm before we do the trigger shot, so again....we are hoping by tomorrow I will have a few 18 or above. If the lining and follicles look good tomorrow, I will trigger that night and then have my IUI on Thursday, the 17th. If the lining and/or follicles still aren't quite there, then the trigger will take place on Wednesday and IUI on Friday, the 18th (our 5 year wedding anniversary.)
I'll keep you posted on how the week goes!

No comments: