Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finished My First Letrozole Cycle

I finished taking the letrozole yesterday….no side effects like the clomid so that is good! The clomid always made me feel tired, emotional and headachy! I have an appointment on Sunday morning at 8am to check my lining and follicles. If all goes well, we should have our next IUI somewhere between Tuesday and Thursday!

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We need prayers that my lining is above 6mm and that I have a few mature follicles. If we have both of those things, then we can do the hCG trigger shot. There is still a lot that needs to fall into place before the IUI, but I am trying not to stress, but just go with the flow.

On a different note, we got our new dog this past weekend! We had to drive to Nebraska in a snow storm! He is a 1-2 year old Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff,) that we named, Cooper. He is really a great dog, very loving an affectionate. He still needs quite a bit of training, especially potty and crate training, but we are confident that he’ll get there!

No comments: